...loving couple who love God very much.
"Our love has gone so strong that it crosses beyond sickness (Luisa's stroke), boundaries (Canada and Philippines), peculiar situations, and cultural differences; yet we are here because God is on our side. One day soon, at His most appointed time, we will be together."
The Arms that Held a Rifle
-
The Arms That Held the RifleHe went to war without a moment’s
pause,Believing in his country’s righteous cause,He left the fields, the
farms, his familyAn...
5 Irrefutable Qualities of Successful Blogs
-
Do you want a blog that is highly successful? Do you want visitors to flock
to your site, readers to leave comments, and advertisers to fill your
wallet? I...
Finding Wellness
-
Garden tours, taking pictures, landscaping our yard, and working on DIY
projects are some of my favorite things to do. But if you've followed this
blog at...
-
We know there are subscribers still following this site, so we wanted to
give an update. I'm Lori, the owner of Frog's Lilypad. At the end of 2014,
Debor...
The Best Guacamole Recipe Ever!
-
New recipe on Kevin & Amanda Recipes today! :) For Cinco de Mayo or Taco
Tuesday, this is the BEST guacamole recipe ever!! Click the title below to
get t...
Spring is Coming!
-
After a very long and cold winter there are finally signs that spring is
coming. One of those signs is strawberries! Every year I look forward to
getting f...
Tony's Mexican Cornbread
-
My husband began making this Mexican cornbread on the weekends after
working in GA all week. There was a man at his work that would make this
regularly. To...
Quilting and a Pillow for Technology
-
You'll have to thank my oldest daughter for this post. I was working on my
quilt and she said that I needed to take pictures and blog it, as well as
an iP...
Cool Christmas Gift...
-
I don't put a lot of product suggestions on our blog but I thought with
Christmas coming, I would tell you about this cool techie gadget I use.
I've never ...
Digital Scrap - Frenchy Chair Silhouette
-
Click HERE for the PNG File with the Background Removed Today, I'm offering
a this cute Digi Scrap graphic! Shown above is a Frenchy Chair Silhouette.
A l...
Year 2012 At A Glance
-
2012 sure was a very interesting year for our family! Totally! Major
decisions needed to be made. Fervent prayers, on our knees, had to be done.
Beautiful ...
Handmade card making..my way!
-
I made HAND MADE cards a bit different than most. I have a few stamps..but
since my supplies are limited..I use what I have on hand. Usually
stickers...scr...
CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESE CAKE
-
WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A MOST HAPPY AND
BLESSED NEW YEAR!!
WE HOPE TO BE BACK MORE OFTEN IN THIS COMING YEAR AND WE THANK...
HOME PAGE:
-
Click sequentially on the topics below to experience God's presence among
us:
*1. "I am who I am*"
2. "Understood from what has been made"
*3. "Male and f...
RSS Solutions for Restaurants
-
*FeedForAll *helps Restaurant's communicate with customers. Let your
customers know the latest specials or events.
RSS feed uses include:
*Daily Specials...
Lord Jesus, forgive me for being a sinner and for all the sins I have committed. Starting now, I put my trust in You. I receive You as my personal Lord and Savior. Enter my heart and save me. Amen.
No part of any of these write-ups may be rewritten or reworded without the written consent and/or permission from the writers. Some pictures are taken from general clip arts and pictures, ChristArt.com, 1st-art-gallery.com, flickr and AllPosters.com.
1 comment:
very beautiful, i like it!!!
I have a few files paintings
tranh chan dung
tranh ve bay
tranh son dau
Post a Comment