Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More King James Bibles Please!

All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. Timothy 3:16,17


I had written this on facebook just recently as a comment on the Facebook Website TEXTUS RECEPTUS:

"I am for KJV (Authorized Version) and no other. I pray bible versions (OT/NT) translated solely from the Authorized Version of 1611 would be readily available in many languages and for free. I've seen so many very faithful non-English speaking people who use whatever vernacular bibles available (some translations of the other "english Bibles" because the KJV translated NT bibles are very limited). I've seen the one printed by the Precious Bearing Seed of First Baptist Church, Milford, Ohio. I am so much blessed by what they are doing for the Lord and His vineyard. I pray for more big (rich) churches to follow.

Please help pray, and when possible, produce and print the translated Textus Receptus. If possible, too, make them available for free. Many people are waiting..."

One day soon, I pray this will become a reality.
 
God bless us all! ...

(c) April 2010, Luisa Mercado

No comments: