Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mike's Previous Pen

Luisa wrote:

These were other poems Mike wrote in Couple's Nest, Volume 1, that I found very much a good reading material. Friends, I posted them here again for you who have not read them yet. I hope you like it. Here they are:



THE MORE...



The more you love God each day......

The more you show obedience and surrender to God each day......

The more you say with a truly humble, honest and contrite heart each day: "I love You Lord"......

The more you revere and honor Him each day......

The more you allow Him to give you humility each day......

The more you allow God to work in you and through you each day......

The more fire and desire you have in your heart for the Lord each day......

The more you thank God for ALL OF HIS BLESSINGS AND MERCIES that He gives you each day......

The more passion you have to follow Him and to be more like Him each day......

The more you pray to Him each day......

The more you read His HOLY WORD, the KJB, each day......


the more God will answer your prayers,
the more God will speak to you through His Word,
the more grace and mercy God will give to you each day,
and the more God will nurture you with His never-ending love.


(c) June 2009, Mike Carey




JESUS CHRIST




J -------- is my joy and the joy of my salvation. He is my all in all, my one and only.

E -------- He is all I ever need. He means everything to me. He is excellent and His mercy endures forever.
S -------- I am His servant and I serve only one Master. He is the sweetness that I desire and crave for. He is the Son of God and He puts as song in my heart.
U -------- He understands me better than anyone on earth and He gives me unction.
S -------- His free gift of eternal salvation is just a call away. My Saviour who fulfills my needs, He saved me from hell and His condemnation.

C -------- I cast my cares on Him for He careth for me. He is compassionate and He is my comfort.
H -------- He is my high tower. When I am low, His arms lifts me high. I'll see Him soon in heaven. He hearkens to my voice in my time of desperate need and when I am truly humbled.
R -------- He is holy, just, and righteous. He restoreth my soul and He is my blessed Redeemer.
I -------- With Him nothing is impossible. I am His instrument for Him to use. I love Him because He first loved me.
S -------- His blood cleanses me from all sins. When I repent after I sin, He showers me with His blessings.
T --------
A taste of Him and you'll want more and more. I do. When I thirst, He fills me. He is truth.


(c) June 2009, Mike Carey



What We Really Need Is An Earth-shattering Holy Ghost Awakening




..... all across our country and a wake-up call to every dead minister behind the pulpit.

..... to shake the foundations of every spiritually dead church.

..... to bring alive the weak-kneed, back-boneless so called man of God who does nothing for the glory of God, get him out of his heathen pride, and make him get busy for the Lord to win souls for Christ.

..... slap the back-sliden Christian to reality and bring him/her back to Jesus' arms.

..... for the Holy Spirit to convict all those prideful and black hearts, break their wickedness and open themselves up so that the glory of the Lord can shine in.

..... for the Christians to get right with God for the last time and live for Him till their death or till the Lord comes back in all His glory.

..... and offend everyone with the preaching of God's Word to humble them to their dirty knees and cry out, "Have mercy on me, dear Lord" with tears of repentance, then tears of joy as they accept Christ as their personal Saviour, whooooooooo.

..... to shatter and break the hearts of the rebellious reprobates, the hypocritical heathens and self-righteous mockers of God so that they may be convicted and saved to be with our Lord in heaven forever.

..... to make the new Christians know they are someone special to the Lord and realize they can be used mightily by the Lord if they are not and will not be swayed by the personal opinions of others when it comes to the WORD of God, His precious King James Bible.

..... to bring revival back here, to have God step down from heaven and put His hand and fire in each of us to serve Him more than what we do.

..... to keep us from mocking God by the other heathens’ perverted ungodly versions that are being used for the glory of man.

(c) June 2009 Mike Carey

No comments: