Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Something Funny I Discovered


T
wo days ago, I check on somebody's comment in our blog - actually, the second time. This time, it was very encouraging specially that we are doing the effort for the Lord.

The first time was when we started this blog in Volume 1, and here was another (Volume 2). I kept saying before, "Perhaps no one is reading our blog". But, you did! Mike and I are happy about it. We are because God has heard our prayers.

I discovered, too, that in selecting the "comment" section of the setting, I clicked the one that hinders any person to make a comment except people we choose - really not a good choice. In reality, WE WANT YOU ALL TO MAKE COMMENTS, good or not-so-good. Well, I must admit it. It was the first-timer's job of trial-and-error without knowing it until a month later.

Now, friends, we know better though everyday is a good learning experience. Just then, our prayer has always been that you all will learn something from our efforts.

Happy reading!

(c) August 2009, Luisa Mercado with Mike Carey's participation

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Just wanted to let you know, I stop by now and then...but hadn't commented!
It takes awhile, but if you visit other blogs and leave comments, eventually you will pick up some regular readers.

Anonymous said...

Hello dear ones, thank you so much for stopping by and visiting my blog. It's so nice to *meet* you both. I shall be back to visit again soon. Bless you both!
Sandra in New Zealand