Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sorry For The Error



Thanks, friends, for helping me out with your messages. They truly help me realize to watch out better. Perhaps it was due to the paralysis I am suffering now because of stroke one and a half years ago that pushed me to consider what might be a little option, if true. My experience with paralysis is something that I should say a lost hope had I no God who made all things possible specially when finances are way behind my medical needs. I trust the Lord very much that He can move mountains for me. He is doing it now.

I was not able to see the comments even from my first cousin and from Mike about the blood-letting because the computer I was using was again out of order for two days. Perhaps it was God's mighty hand behind all these because AN ERROR IS ALWAYS AN ERROR and A MISTAKE IS ALWAYS A MISTAKE.

I am very sorry for the post. It was done out of good intentions, and so I thought. I pray you will still be here with Mike and I to support us as we continue to write with the desire to please God in our lives. We pray, too, that He would honor that desire.

Thank you very much. God bless us.

(c) September 2009, Luisa Mercado

No comments: