Monday, October 19, 2009

Life And Death



My mother died of breast cancer. I was there because I personally took care of her in sickness and until her death. I was with her on her last breath. It was very hurting and I felt myself in a vacuum of unseemly dark space. That was ten years ago.

Now, death to me is just transition from this not-perfect world to a much higher dimension of true happiness and contentment where God is there always. I am not afraid anymore despite my physical frailty. There is a way to get there and I have found it - THROUGH JESUS CHRIST ALONE. I'm just waiting for that right and perfect time to go home to that heavenly abode where my mansion is waiting.

Yes, it's important to be ready with death because we know exactly where we go in the crossroad later. It's now time to decide where to go before it is too late.


(c) October 2009, Luisa Mercado


No comments: