Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trusting God In Business


Mary Ann has an inborn difficulty that partially makes her unable to speak and walk well. She is dragging her feet a little when she walks and stammers when she talks, but she can walk through the town to visit people. For all her difficulties, she has served the Lord full time in the ministry.

As a sideline income to help the church and her family, she sells silver jewelries. It's giving her now a very steady income while she busies herself with ministry works!

That encourages me to earn an income, too. I am paralyzed, but I can walk limping now. She recruited me to sell silver jewelries also. I prayed for it and asked God to help me. Now I am starting. It's difficult moving at first with my physical disability, but I trust God to help me in this. I know I still can do ministry in my church like her. Mary Ann sets a very good example for me.

"But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26


(c) October 2009, Luisa Mercado

No comments: